Private Nursing Care in London
We understand that different conditions require different levels of care. That’s why we treat every client as an individual, and tailor each care plan to your very specific needs.
Whatever your particular circumstances and requirements, we’ll work directly with you and your loved ones to ensure you receive the specialised and devoted care that you need.
Areas and Specialities
Our private nurses and carers are highly trained to look after people with a wide range of disabilities and needs. The extensive range of professional skills and experience we’re able to offer allows us to work in all areas and specializes.
Our specialized nurses will help your loved ones with everyday activities such as taking the correct dosages of medication, and remembering to eat or drink.
We’re passionate about helping each patient to maintain their independence, confidence, and lifestyle in order to life the fullest life possible.
We are able to offer reassurance and support to sufferers of:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Or those who simply require elderly care
Our carers and Nurses are trained to work with a variety of clients with different individual needs. This includes dementia care, learning disability, acquired brain injury, end of life care and mental health conditions. Our carers work with clients and their families to tailor individual care plans and packages as we understand that no individual is the same as another.
Post-Operative Care and Rehabilitation
We also offer flexible, personalised private nursing packages for post-operative care, recovery and rehabilitation. These are tailored to each individual’s unique needs.
All of our nurses are highly trained and experienced. They focus on providing safety and optimum comfort while nursing patients in the familiar surroundings of their own homes.
How can we help?
We are able to provide assistance in many areas, including –
- Medication Administration
- Undertaking a multifactorial risk assessment to ensure health and safety in your home;
- Assisting with light housekeeping, shopping and all day-to-day duties;
- Monitoring or supervising your general health, safety and well-being;
- Help with arranging appointments and providing companionship when travelling to social engagements or recreational outings;
- Co-ordinating the multidisciplinary healthcare team to ensure a seamless delivery of your nursing or care services.
For details of our expertise in caring for individuals with specific conditions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
WE ARE OPEN 24/7.